Sharp Motor Group Kia
Kia Sportage Features
Gold Coast QLD & Tweed Heads NSW
TODO - MODEL VARIANTS
In Stock at Sharp Motor Group
Advanced Smart Cruise Control
*Feel at home on any road with Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC) using radar to maintain a predetermined distance from the vehicle directly ahead, automatically slowing or accelerating your vehicle when appropriate. The ASCC will also come to a complete stop if the vehicle in front stops, and will accelerate if the vehicle in front moves away within 3 seconds.
Design Dominant presence Daring
The large tiger nose grille and distinctive boomerang-shaped LED Daytime Running Lights show off the Sportage’s athletic prowess.
Autonomous Emergency Braking (Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist)*
Using radar and camera data, the AEB system senses the potential for a collision with a pedestrian, car or cyclist ahead, and applies emergency braking to avoid or reduce the effects of a collision.
- As of 3 November 2021, GT-Line & S grades have undergone all necessary inspections by the Kia Australia Product Planning team. SX+ & SX grades will undergo all necessary inspections when available. Until inspections are complete, all information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Due to Supply chain interruptions and semiconductor shortages, we are experiencing extended lead times across selected models. Please be assured, Kia Australia and our Dealer network are working proactively to minimise customer lead times. Customers are advised to continue to order at their earliest convenience and contact your local Kia Dealer for further information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system.
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- [L]Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- [W]The Road Traffic Code 2000 in WA prohibits people from driving a vehicle unless a person is behind the steering wheel and they have full control over the vehicle. The use of this Remote Smart Park Assist (RSPA) feature will not comply with this rule and thus it should not be used while within WA.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html